Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Redgirl813

Blaze TV

I am trying to log on to Blaze TV.  I am getting a screen telling me to sign in with my Roku account, but it won't accept my password.  However, I am able to log into Roku with the password on my computer and can access Blaze TV on my computer, just won't play on Roku.

11 REPLIES 11
kathmak898
Reel Rookie

Re: Blaze TV

I am having the same problem and it is driving me nuts!

dw01

I am also having the same issue on all my ROKU sticks,

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

They're asking for your BlazeTV password and assuming you're using the same email address with Roku and BlazeTV.  No channel/app should ever ask for your Roku password.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Falwen
Reel Rookie

We're having to same issue. I've double-checked my email and password for the Roku on my phone but it won't work when I try to sign in for the blaze. My sister who lives with me is the one with the blaze account, but it gives no option to sign in any other way. She has tried to put in her email and password and it's not working

renojim

I'm confused.  You say, "it gives no option to sign in any other way" and then you say, your sister "has tried to put in her email and password and it's not working".  Your issue is with Blaze TV, but I'll say it again - no channel/app should ever ask for your Roku account password.

0 Kudos
kathmak898
Reel Rookie

No, the issue is not with the Blaze. I have an Amazon Firestick and have not had this problem at all. When I try to watch the Blaze on my Roku device, a screen from Roku pops up and tells me to log in with my Roku email address. Then I am told they upgraded their platform so I must change my password. I change the password and try again to log in and I get the same **bleep** message.  I am going in a circle and it's ticking me off.

0 Kudos
renojim

I keep trying to tell you, that message is not from Roku; it's from Blaze TV.  It's their channel and they wrote the code.

It occurs to me that BlazeTV may be trying to prevent you from using someone else's credentials to sign in by forcing users to use the same email address on their Roku account as their BlazeTV account.  I have no way of knowing if this is true, but as I've said over and over - only BlazeTV knows how their channel works.

0 Kudos
Falwen
Reel Rookie

I'm not having this issue with blaze TV on my fire stick, on my Kindle fire and on my phone, only on the Roku.

0 Kudos
dih

Re: Blaze TV login in with ROKU account info

I was having the same issue, so I tried to create a 'Blaze' account.  It has a monthly charge, so I'm guessing that's why I couldn't log in.  It's not free. 

0 Kudos