Welcome to Madison, VA! This charming town is located in the heart of Central Virginia and is known for its historic homes, delicious dining, and unique shops. There are plenty of great deals to be found in Madison, VA, and we’ve rounded up ten of the best ones for you.
1. Save 20% on your purchase at the Madison Antique Mall. This massive antique mall features over 50,000 square feet of shopping space and more than 200 dealers.
2. Get a free appetizer when you dine at the Madison Inn Restaurant. This cozy restaurant serves American comfort food with a Southern twist.
3. Enjoy a free glass of wine with your entree at the Wine Garden of Madison. This popular restaurant features an extensive wine list and a beautiful outdoor patio.
4. Save 10% on your purchase at the Madison Farmer’s Market. This market features fresh, locally grown produce, baked goods, and more.
5. Take a walking tour of Madison’s historic district and receive a 10% discount at participating shops. This is a great way to learn about the town’s history and get some great deals on shopping!
6. Get a free scoop of ice cream when you purchase a sundae at the Madison Ice Cream Company. This local ice cream shop features a variety of delicious flavors.
7. Enjoy a buy one, get one free offer on milkshakes at the Madison Dairy Queen. This classic fast food spot is a great place to cool off with a sweet treat.
8. Save 20% on your purchase at the Madison General Store. This store features a wide variety of items, including local foods, gifts, and souvenirs.
9. Take a scenic hayride around the Madison countryside and receive a 10% discount at participating shops. This is a great way to see the beautiful scenery and get some great deals on shopping!
10. Get a free cup of coffee when you purchase a breakfast sandwich at the Madison Coffee House. This local coffee shop is a great place to start your day.
We hope you enjoy your time in Madison, VA! Be sure to take advantage of these great deals while you’re in town. Find the best places and local business in the city with Canalysnavigationforum